Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Talabani Party sends a message to Abadi and these 5 items?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Talabani Party sends a message to Abadi and these 5 items? Empty Talabani Party sends a message to Abadi and these 5 items?

Post by Rocky Thu 11 Jan 2018, 8:12 am

[size=30]Talabani Party sends a message to Abadi and these 5 items?[/size]
    11/01/2018 02:00 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Trend Press / Sulaymaniyah[/rtl]

[rtl]Deputies of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, on Thursday, a letter to Prime Minister Haider Abadi, consisting of 5 items, while noting that "the Baath party buried" returned to take revenge of the Kurds in the province of Kirkuk.[/rtl]

[rtl]The deputies called for "immediate and fair measures to stop Arabization, targeting the lands and property of Kurdish citizens in most of Kirkuk."[/rtl]

[rtl]The deputies called for "the cessation of campaigns to distribute state land and the construction of informal houses irregularly inside Kirkuk."[/rtl]

[rtl]The deputies also stressed the need to "stop the campaigns to isolate the Kurdish officials and general managers in the institutions and departments of Kirkuk, as well as the use of the name of the popular crowd in government departments and institutions."[/rtl]

[rtl]He called on the Kurdish deputies to "stop arbitrary arrests, against the citizens of the Kurds, which are conducted without judicial warrants and fundamentalist at night."[/rtl]

[rtl]They also called on the Prime Minister to "implement the provisions of the Constitution concerning joint administration in Kirkuk and the rest of the disputed areas."[/rtl]

[rtl]Ak[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 8:30 am