Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump: I'm not impressed with the Obama administration and I will not visit Britain

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump: I'm not impressed with the Obama administration and I will not visit Britain Empty Trump: I'm not impressed with the Obama administration and I will not visit Britain

Post by Rocky Sat 13 Jan 2018, 1:35 am

[ltr]Trump: I'm not impressed with the Obama administration and I will not visit Britain[/ltr]
    [ltr]Arab and international[/ltr]
     Since 2018-01-12 at 12:16 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr]Trump: I'm not impressed with the Obama administration and I will not visit Britain Weqwr[/ltr]
    [ltr]Follow - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]US President Donald Trump canceled his visit to Britain, saying that his decision stems from his "commercial" dispute with the conduct of his predecessor Barack Obama, who signed a bad deal there, he said.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Trump was expected to visit Britain in late February to attend the opening ceremony of the new embassy in London.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The media has repeatedly said that the visit could be canceled, but attributed the dispute to British Prime Minister Teresa Mae, because Trump republished a tweet of the radical British right about two months ago on his Twitter account.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"I canceled the trip to London because I'm not very impressed with the Obama administration, which sold the embassy in London a few pennies ... just to build a new one for $ 1.2 billion in the suburbs," Trump wrote on his Twitter account: "It's a very bad deal. ? No, I will not do it!".[/ltr]
    [ltr]Trump received Queen Elizabeth II's invitation to pay a state visit to Britain from British Prime Minister Theresa May during her visit to Washington in early 2017.[/ltr]
    [ltr]After that, about 2 million Britons signed a petition calling for the cancellation of the state visit that the US president had planned to express their anger at the immigration ban imposed by Trump on citizens of seven Muslim countries.[/ltr]

[ltr]https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mawazin.net%2F%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A9-%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9%2F%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9&edit-text=
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:57 pm