Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Iraqi PM to ask Obama for more aid to stop attacks

chouchou
    chouchou

Iraqi PM to ask Obama for more aid to stop attacks Empty Iraqi PM to ask Obama for more aid to stop attacks

Post by chouchou Fri 01 Nov 2013, 5:06 am

WASHINGTON (AP) — Iraqi Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (NOO'-ree ahl-MAHL'-ih-kee) is expected to appeal to President [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for more U.S. assistance in beating back the bloody insurgency consuming his country.

Obama and al-Maliki will meet at the White House Friday. The Iraqi prime minister's new aid requests come nearly two years after his government refused to let American forces stay in Iraq with legal immunity after the nine-year war formally ended.

Violence started rising in Iraq within months of the U.S. troop departure at the end of 2011. The State Department says at least 6,000 Iraqis have been killed in attacks so far this year.

The White House says Obama will raise concerns about the violence in Iraq and ways to reduce it during his meeting with al-Maliki.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    CITEX
    CITEX
    Insane Investor
    Insane Investor

Iraqi PM to ask Obama for more aid to stop attacks Empty Re: Iraqi PM to ask Obama for more aid to stop attacks

Post by CITEX Fri 01 Nov 2013, 9:08 am

This whole thing is almost humorous, If it wasnt my money that was backing it. so we spent money to pull them out, now we spend more to send em back. then they all start whining again, and we spend money to pull them out...

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 9:58 pm