Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Charges for airline managers to rig an international document

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Charges for airline managers to rig an international document Empty Charges for airline managers to rig an international document

Post by Rocky Thu 15 Feb 2018, 1:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Charges for airline managers to rig an international document

Baghdad / Range 

The head of the parliamentary services committee on Wednesday accused current and former Iraqi Airways managers of forging an official document that would expose Iraq to international sanctions.
    "In an irresponsible act by the airline administration in the series of irregularities and rampant corruption in the company, which brought the case to the current European ban and the issuance of judicial rulings to the advanced cadres in which we discovered that the director of lines ( Miran Farid and convicted Samer Kubba (former) by adding the names of internationally unregistered personnel in the international form called GD for crews. 
    The head of the parliamentary services committee said that this international form "allows access to any country without the need for a visa (visa) for three days in accordance with the laws of international aviation."
    "This is considered a forgery in an official document that is dealt with internationally. In addition, an identity card is issued to persons whose names are falsely mentioned in the form mentioned as an airplane crew, that is to reinforce the forgery with another forgery, such as visiting a passport." 
    Al-Saadi pointed out that "this action, if seized by any country is a violation of international norms and presents Iraq to impose fines of 10 to 40 thousand dollars for each name and the crew and the entire aircraft until the completion of the investigation and impose sanctions on the Civil Aviation Authority and Iraqi Airways and all companies And damage the international relations of Iraq in general and lose the credibility of Iraqi institutions and ministries to the world. " 
    The head of parliamentary services called "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 28 May 2024, 10:20 pm