Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Serious repercussions.. Al-Maliki warns against the policy of arm-twisting by choosing the Speaker o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Serious repercussions.. Al-Maliki warns against the policy of arm-twisting by choosing the Speaker o Empty Serious repercussions.. Al-Maliki warns against the policy of arm-twisting by choosing the Speaker o

Post by Rocky Tue May 28, 2024 7:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Serious repercussions.. Al-Maliki warns against the policy of arm-twisting by choosing the Speaker of Parliament[/size]
    • Today 13:30

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad.. 
    Independent MP Raed Al-Maliki warned, on Tuesday, against attempts to force those in charge to choose the new Speaker of Parliament, indicating that choosing the Speaker of the Council in this way will drag the provinces into serious repercussions.
    Al-Maliki said in an interview with Al-Maalouma Agency, “We do not see the interest in choosing the Speaker of the House of Representatives in a way of stubbornness and arm-wielding,” indicating that “the session to elect the Speaker of Parliament is not managed by arm-twisting, but rather through dialogue and understanding.” 
    He added, "Electing the Speaker of Parliament in a manner of political stubbornness will have serious repercussions on the provinces and the House of Representatives in the future."
    He pointed out, "The political forces are waiting for the Sunni component to agree on a consensual figure to head Parliament to succeed the sacked President, Muhammad al-Halbousi." Ended / 25 h

Current date/time is Thu Jul 04, 2024 1:17 pm