Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Hawi demands the formation of a fact-finding committee on “oil contracts”

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Hawi demands the formation of a fact-finding committee on “oil contracts” Empty Al-Hawi demands the formation of a fact-finding committee on “oil contracts”

Post by Rocky Tue 28 May 2024, 6:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Hawi demands the formation of a fact-finding committee on “oil contracts”[/size]
    • Today 13:20

• 1 Shares

Information/Baghdad..
     Representative Fatima Al-Hawi called on Tuesday to form a fact-finding committee on the file of oil contracts in Basra.
    Al-Hawi said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, “Peaceful demonstration is a right guaranteed by the constitution to all Iraqis who raise legitimate demands, pointing out that the oil contracts in Basra went out in order to guarantee their rights and were subjected to assault by some members of the security forces.”
    She added, "What happened requires the formation of a fact-finding committee to reveal the truth about what happened, punish those who were negligent, and seek to meet the demands of the demonstrators, especially since most of them hold degrees."
    She pointed out that "an attack on any demonstration is a matter that requires investigation and a statement of its results to public opinion, pointing out that it supports the legitimate demands of all groups that raise the slogan of peace in order to demonstrate the legitimacy of their goals."
    Two days ago, the oil contracts demonstration in Basra witnessed tensions and clashes with the security forces before it was contained. Ended 25 February

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 3:16 am