Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality


Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality


Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020


    The National Union on the Kurdistan salaries crisis: Nationalization will end the crisis

    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist


    Posts : 272334
    Join date : 2012-12-21

    The National Union on the Kurdistan salaries crisis: Nationalization will end the crisis Empty The National Union on the Kurdistan salaries crisis: Nationalization will end the crisis

    Post by Rocky Tue 28 May 2024, 5:01 am

    The National Union on the Kurdistan salaries crisis: Nationalization will end the crisis
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    +A
    -A


    Baghdad today - Sulaymaniyah
    The representative of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Sarwa Muhammad, confirmed today, Tuesday (May 28, 2024), that the localization of the salaries of the region’s employees will end the salary crisis once and for all.
    Muhammad said in an interview with “Baghdad Today” that “the localization of salaries in the federal banks will end a crisis that has prolonged and harmed the Kurdish citizen because of it, and localization in the Iraqi Trade Bank is the appropriate solution.”
    She added, "The Iraqi Trade Bank will increase its branches in the Kurdistan region, and it currently has 3 branches, but it is not enough to settle all the region's employees, whose numbers exceed one million and 200 thousand people, including employees, Peshmerga, security services, retirees, and social care."
    Yesterday, Monday (May 27, 2024), Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani confirmed, during his chairmanship of a special meeting on the localization of the salaries of Kurdistan employees, to proceed with the implementation of the Federal Court’s decision issued on February 21, 2024, which stipulated obligating the federal government and the regional government to localize the salaries of public sector employees working within The Kurdistan Region also followed up on the implementation of procedures with the Central Bank of Iraq and government banks in this regard.
    He stressed the need to expedite the completion of the registration of employees’ data in the Kurdistan region of Iraq, and to avoid delaying their salaries, indicating that the federal government is concerned with caring for employees of the Iraqi people wherever they are, and ensuring their rights, in accordance with what is approved by the law and the constitution.
    Reports have previously confirmed that the Iraqi Trade Bank will be responsible for localizing the salaries of 70% of Kurdistan employees, while the remaining about 30% will be localized through an accounting project.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

      Current date/time is Sat 22 Jun 2024, 4:18 am