Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Change accuses Ebadi of firing Barzani's hand to smuggle oil of the region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Change accuses Ebadi of firing Barzani's hand to smuggle oil of the region Empty Change accuses Ebadi of firing Barzani's hand to smuggle oil of the region

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Feb 2018, 2:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Change accuses Ebadi of firing Barzani's hand to smuggle oil of the region
    The parliamentary bloc of change described the meeting of Prime Minister Haider Abadi Bnjirvan Barzani and pleased Barzani with «courtesy» interpreted as the release of their hand in the smuggling of oil without accounting, and considered the meeting a provocation to the people of the Kurdistan region, which lives without salaries. 
    "One of the most important criticisms of the entire Iraqi people, not just the people of Kurdistan, for my slaves is his continuing compliments to the authorities of the region at the expense of the public interest," MP Hoshyar Abdullah said in a statement. "We have demanded more than once face to face to stop these compliments. Inside Iraq or in conferences held abroad. "
    He warned, according to the statement, that «any courtesy of this kind will be interpreted by the authorities of the Territory that they have their hands in the smuggling of oil without any discipline or watchdog by the federal government or regulators, but unfortunately meet them and laugh with them rather than take action to prevent the smuggling of oil region And the people's survival without salaries. " 
    He added: "It is regrettable that Abadi over the past years criticizes the government of the region through the media and accuses of corruption, especially with regard to the oil file, but at the external conferences such as the Munich conference recently meet them and sit with them, although so far has not reached any result in resolving the outstanding problems between The center and the region, including the oil file », pointing out that« this indicates the lack of seriousness Abadi in solving the problem of salaries of employees of the Kurdistan region, as if the people of the region was written to remain without salaries and a victim of the courtiers Abadi to the authorities of the region, the last of which met Najafan Barzani and pleased Barzani.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 11:21 am