Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament plans to impose new taxes and an expert reveals its implications for the Iraqi economy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi - Parliament plans to impose new taxes and an expert reveals its implications for the Iraqi economy Empty Parliament plans to impose new taxes and an expert reveals its implications for the Iraqi economy

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Feb 2018, 3:18 am

Parliament plans to impose new taxes and an expert reveals its implications for the Iraqi economy
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD (Reuters) - The country's determination to impose new taxes on some private sectors will lead to a series of problems, including inflationary pressure in the Iraqi economy, economic expert Salam Samisem said on Sunday.
    "The determination of the state to impose a new law on taxes on some private sector projects will lead to a series of problems, including inflationary pressure in the Iraqi economy and this inflationary wave will be the burden primarily on the citizen indirectly because these taxes are called Indirect taxes ".
    "These taxes will reduce the real value of citizens' entry and reduce their access to the services and goods they need on a regular basis because prices will rise and therefore there will be a large inflation in the market."
    The head of the Authority, Abbas Ali, said in a statement to the official Sabah newspaper earlier today that the body has prepared many measures to improve the methods of collecting the tax in addition to imposing new ones on some sectors that did not include last year, including a sales tax on goods traded in the Malls and large markets by 10 percent and the same on men's and women's shaving salons "indicating that" these two will be implemented after the approval of the budget and the approval of the House of Representatives on them. " 3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 12:44 pm