Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chihod to "Trend Press": urging a Zionist industry found to implement external schemes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chihod to "Trend Press": urging a Zionist industry found to implement external schemes Empty Chihod to "Trend Press": urging a Zionist industry found to implement external schemes

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Feb 2018, 1:59 am

[size=30]Chihod to "Trend Press": urging a Zionist industry found to implement external schemes[/size]
    28/02/2018 09:07 | Number of readings: 198
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Special

[rtl]"The United States is making up the justifications for staying in Iraq and for forcing foreign forces into Iraq," said MP Mohammad al-Sahud. "He confirmed that he was urging a Zionist industry to implement foreign plans in the region . "[/rtl]

[rtl]"The reason for all the problems in the region are the Americans and the Zionists behind them, and the new trends of the terrorist gangs are under the supervision of the American forces," he said in an interview with Trend News. Americans and Zionists and implement their plans by countries circulating in the orbit of Zionism. "[/rtl]

[rtl]The United States has confirmed the presence of 20 military bases in Iraq and will not withdraw troops in the near term and NATO announced a few days ago to send troops to Iraq and with US blessing and approval of the Iraqi government indefinitely, as reported by foreign newspapers, And discussed the mechanism of action of those forces and the areas in which their presence will be concentrated .[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:53 pm