Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

London Baghdad is constantly hit by air strikes in Iraq, despite the end of "Dahesh"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

London Baghdad is constantly hit by air strikes in Iraq, despite the end of "Dahesh" Empty London Baghdad is constantly hit by air strikes in Iraq, despite the end of "Dahesh"

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Mar 2018, 4:24 am

London Baghdad is constantly hit by air strikes in Iraq, despite the end of "Dahesh"

12:03 - 07/03/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Translation ..
    British Defense Secretary Gavin Williamson told his Iraqi counterpart Irfan Hayali on Wednesday that his country would continue its air military operations in Iraq to "ensure a crushing defeat in the region" despite the announcement of defeat in Iraq.
    "There will be no respite in the British operations against", he said, quoting Williamson on the sidelines of his reception.
    "While the territory it occupies is shrinking, the threat it poses to our security at home and abroad remains blatant, and that is why British air force planes will continue to strike in Iraq and Syria," Williamson said.
    For his part, British Air Chief Marshal Stephen Hiller supported the British Air Force's continued activity. "With the loss of one of its last pockets, it has clearly turned into a terrorist organization, but the threat it poses in the region and the world remains," he said. Ending / 25 z

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:28 pm