Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bin Salman: We published Wahhabism at the request of America and we have to reconsider it

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bin Salman: We published Wahhabism at the request of America and we have to reconsider it Empty Bin Salman: We published Wahhabism at the request of America and we have to reconsider it

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Mar 2018, 7:20 am

Bin Salman: We published Wahhabism at the request of America and we have to reconsider it

10:20 - 26/03/2018

Bin Salman: We published Wahhabism at the request of America and we have to reconsider it %D9%85%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%AF-%D8%A8%D9%86-%D8%B3%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman acknowledged that his country's investment in Wahhabism was at the request of the Allies during the Cold War to prevent the Soviet Union from penetrating or gaining influence in the Muslim world, calling for a "revision" of that support. 
    "The roots of Saudi investment in schools and mosques date back to the Cold War when Saudi allies demanded their resources to prevent the Soviet Union from gaining influence in Muslim countries," he said in response to a Washington Post question about terrorism charges against Wahhabism. The newspaper "The New Arab".
    Bin Salman said that "successive Saudi governments have lost their way" and that "today we have to restore things to normal" in terms of funding Wahhabism, pointing out that "this funding comes largely from private institutions based in the Kingdom, not the government "He said.
    On the other hand, bin Salman, who is currently visiting the United States, denied that Saudi Arabia is using the smelting of US President Donald Trump, Jared Kouchner, to promote the kingdom's agenda within the current US administration. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:34 pm