Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Urgent policy .. White House: Trump is talking by telephone with Abadi, the situation of Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Urgent -  Urgent policy .. White House: Trump is talking by telephone with Abadi, the situation of Syria Empty Urgent policy .. White House: Trump is talking by telephone with Abadi, the situation of Syria

Post by Rocky Sun 08 Apr 2018, 2:22 pm

[size=32]
    Urgent policy .. White House: Trump is talking by telephone with Abadi, the situation of Syria[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

15 minutes ago

US President Donald Trump has spoken with Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi about the situation in Syria, the White House said Sunday evening.

He added that Trump and Abadi also discussed accelerating the campaign to defeat the remnants of the Islamic State Organization (Da'ash).

A statement by the Ebadi office said that the latter held a telephone conversation with US President Donald Trump on Sunday afternoon, praising a defeat by Iraqi forces and the support and assistance of the US-led coalition forces.

The two presidents also discussed the situation in the region and the developments in the situation in Syria and stressed the importance of ending the remnants of the gangs, urging the terrorists to prevent their spread again. 

Abadi noted Iraq's vision for regional cooperation and coordination and its desire for balanced relations with all its neighbors, which will enhance security and stability for the region and the world. 

The two presidents also stressed the importance of the success of the upcoming elections to complete the stage of construction and reconstruction.

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 12:23 pm