Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqis seeking to invest in the only oil refinery in Morocco, "Samir"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqis seeking to invest in the only oil refinery in Morocco, "Samir" Empty Iraqis seeking to invest in the only oil refinery in Morocco, "Samir"

Post by Rocky Thu 12 Apr 2018, 2:43 am

Iraqis seeking to invest in the only oil refinery in Morocco, "Samir"

19:10 - 11/04/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / follow-up ...
    The British newspaper "The Post" reported Wednesday that during the past few days an Iraqi delegation visited the Samir refinery in order to evaluate it and make an offer to restart and exploit it.
    The British newspaper quoted an economic source as saying that "the Iraqi offer included investment between 200 and 300 million dollars, which means that it is not the acquisition of the refinery as much as an agreement for employment and exploitation."
    The source added that "the Iraqi offer came as a result of the daily demand of workers and employees, to resolve the refinery crisis as soon as possible, for the return of Samir to work as it was in the past."
    Samar is the only company in the refining and trade of oil in Morocco and provided before closure through its refineries in the city of Muhammadiyah (between Rabat and Casablanca), 65% of Morocco's needs of petroleum products, while the distribution companies, which number up to 17 companies, The rest

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:12 am