Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq 's economy buys oil refinery from Morocco

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq 's economy buys oil refinery from Morocco Empty Iraq 's economy buys oil refinery from Morocco

Post by Rocky Wed 18 Apr 2018, 3:18 am

[size=32]
    Iraq 's economy buys oil refinery from Morocco[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The state of Iraq has suddenly entered the line of acquisition of the "Lassamir" refinery.
    The same newspaper said that while the agency "Dow Jones" leading to the announcement of the news, confirmed the "médias 24" based on private sources that the Iraqi state, along with other partners offered to buy the company.
    She added that the first partner of the Iraqi states is the famous BBEnergy Group, and the identity of the third partner has not yet been identified, pointing out that it is a European consulting firm with expertise in oil-related fields and a good knowledge of " "He said.
    The newspaper said that Iraq intends to raise its production of oil, so the acquisition of "Lasamir" enable it to store part of the oil with the production of 200,000 barrels per day of refined oil, directed to Western European countries.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 3:37 am