Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Report: 50% of Israeli soldiers are thinking of leaving the army

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Report: 50% of Israeli soldiers are thinking of leaving the army Empty Report: 50% of Israeli soldiers are thinking of leaving the army

Post by Rocky Fri 13 Apr 2018, 2:07 am

Report: 50% of Israeli soldiers are thinking of leaving the army

09:25 - 13/04/2018

Report: 50% of Israeli soldiers are thinking of leaving the army %D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D9%84-1-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ...
    A report released on Friday said that the frustration and tremor of the Israeli army following the recent wars led 50% of soldiers to think about leaving the service.
    "Psychological suffering has reached many psychological soldiers," the report said. "It is a situation in which a soldier can justify crimes that he commits only by obeying orders or resorting to rebellion and rejection because of a lack of conscience."
    The report revealed "the spread of the phenomenon of" crying "among paratroopers, and resorting to many of them to adopt the most severe types of violence and beatings; to vent the pressures that affect them, which will have a negative impact on the incentives to join the army in general, and will be more messages of refusal to serve in the occupied territories, On the nature of joining the ranks of the permanent service, and is likely to push some soldiers to migrate from "Israel".
    "The main reason for this phenomenon is the failure of Hezbollah and Hamas, the spread of the scourge of gossip, the generals' verbal warfare among themselves, and without a comprehensive plan to occupy the army in combat missions, the senior officers will not show an example of soldiers."
    Some Israeli military reports have said that the Israeli army is sagging, aging and obsolete. It has become weary of muscle, covered with a leaf of talent, and the will to fight has collapsed, and the defeatist effect of successive withdrawals accumulates and lurches between the atrophy of the military spirit and the fleeing.

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 1:56 pm