Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tanzania opens its embassy in Israel

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tanzania opens its embassy in Israel Empty Tanzania opens its embassy in Israel

Post by Rocky Thu 10 May 2018, 3:45 am

Tanzania opens its embassy in Israel 889

Tanzania opens its embassy in Israel

Tenzina announced the opening of its first embassy in Israel in Ramat Gan, located in Tel Aviv.
    Tanzania has raised the number of African countries with diplomatic representation in Israel to 15, the Jerusalem Post reported Wednesday.
    The actual diplomatic relations between Tanzania and Israel began in 1963, before they were cut off after the 1973 war, to return again in 1995.
    With the election of President John Maguvely in 2015 as president of Tanzania, relations grew rapidly between the two countries, especially after Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu held a mini-summit with the leaders of six African countries in the city of Entebbe, Uganda in 2016.
    After the summit, Netanyahu received a promise from Tanzania to open an embassy in Tel Aviv.
    Tanzania's actual diplomatic representation in Israel began 9 months ago at temporary offices where Tanzanian Ambassador Ayoub de Massima was waiting for the opening of the embassy building officially in Tel Aviv yesterday.
    There is no Israeli embassy in Tanzania, and only a representative office from the Kenyan capital, Nairobi.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:30 pm