Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament is racing to hold a session on Friday and Saturday before it expires

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament is racing to hold a session on Friday and Saturday before it expires Empty Parliament is racing to hold a session on Friday and Saturday before it expires

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Jun 2018, 10:52 am

Parliament is racing to hold a session on Friday and Saturday before it expires
    June 28 2018 03:44 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Iraqi Parliament[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

The parliamentary legal committee on Thursday revealed a parliamentary move to hold a session in the next two days, pointing out that the House of Representatives will try to vote on extending the duration of its session before the end of the parliamentary session.

A source in the Committee: "The Legal Committee and the parliamentary fact-finding committee will hold a meeting this evening to discuss the situation of the House of Representatives and set a date for the next session, which will be allocated to vote on extending the life of the parliamentary session."

He added that "the two committees will try to determine the next Friday and Saturday to hold the meeting and extend the life of the House of Representatives before the end of the parliamentary session."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 6:01 am