Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Asia's imports of Iran's oil hit an 8-month high in May

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Asia's imports of Iran's oil hit an 8-month high in May Empty Asia's imports of Iran's oil hit an 8-month high in May

Post by Rocky Fri 29 Jun 2018, 3:02 am

Asia's imports of Iran's oil hit an 8-month high in May

Asia's imports of Iran's oil hit an 8-month high in May 8668

The data showed that imports of major Asian oil buyers from Iranian crude rose to an eight-month high in May as purchases increased ahead of possible new sanctions on the Islamic Republic.
    China, India, Japan and South Korea imported 1.8 million bpd from Iran last month. That is about 15 percent above pre-year levels, the biggest since September.
    Oil purchases from Iran could be cut by the end of the year after US President Donald Trump pulled out last month from a landmark agreement that restricts Tehran's nuclear program.
    The United States is re-imposing sanctions on Iran that were lifted after the deal was reached in July 2015 and called on other countries to reduce the level of their trade ties with Tehran.
    The demands have begun to be heard. The Indian Oil Ministry has asked refiners to prepare for "a sharp cut in Iranian oil imports or a complete halt to imports from November," two sources told Reuters.
    China's imports of Iranian oil in May rose 5.3 percent to just over 718,000 bpd compared with last year, up about 10 percent in the first five months of the year.
    India's imports from Iran jumped about 45 percent from May to 700,000 barrels a day and 6.4 percent in the year ending last month.
    South Korea's imports fell 27 percent to about 194,000 bpd and have fallen more than a third since the start of the year to date.
    Japan's imports rose 32 percent in May to 210,000 bpd from a year earlier, but fell 5 percent year-on-year, according to the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry on Friday.

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:33 pm