Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Obeying the Law: Rising Number of Sheriffs Across U.S. Reject Obama's Gun Control Push

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Obeying the Law: Rising Number of Sheriffs Across U.S. Reject Obama's Gun Control Push Empty Obeying the Law: Rising Number of Sheriffs Across U.S. Reject Obama's Gun Control Push

Post by Rocky Wed 18 Dec 2013, 8:34 am

Obeying the Law: Rising Number of Sheriffs Across U.S. Reject Obama's Gun Control Push

The Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association have compiled a growing list of 479 sheriffs across the country who have independently made statements declaring their commitment to uphold the Constitution and reject new gun control laws.

The New York Times reports that sheriffs have a variety of reasons for refusing to enforce the law. Some say that “they are too vague and violate Second Amendment rights. Many more say that enforcement will be “a very low priority.’”

The New York Times also notes that, “All but seven of the 62 elected sheriffs in Colorado signed on in May to a federal lawsuit challenging the constitutionality of the statutes.”

Those 479 sheriffs represent 39 states. Eighteen sheriff associations have also made the list. The CSPOA is reaching out to all remaining lawmen.

Does your sheriff or sheriff association reject unconstitutional gun control? Check here!

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/12/102284-479-sheriffs-across-country-reject-obama-gun-control/
    CITEX
    CITEX
    Insane Investor
    Insane Investor

Obeying the Law: Rising Number of Sheriffs Across U.S. Reject Obama's Gun Control Push Empty Re: Obeying the Law: Rising Number of Sheriffs Across U.S. Reject Obama's Gun Control Push

Post by CITEX Wed 18 Dec 2013, 9:08 am

Why should it take a Sheriff to reject this? If it questionable as far as a violation of the constitution, then you should probably bet on the side with it goes against the spirit our fore fathers had in mind when writing it.

Vote, Vote Vote!! do your research. Vote for your Freedoms
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Obeying the Law: Rising Number of Sheriffs Across U.S. Reject Obama's Gun Control Push Empty Re: Obeying the Law: Rising Number of Sheriffs Across U.S. Reject Obama's Gun Control Push

Post by fonz1951 Thu 19 Dec 2013, 7:21 am

i agree with you 1000% citex. but these gun haters cannot grasp the concept, and will ultimately win even though the majority own guns.beats all i have ever seen, i did some research and found that; more people were killed in the u.s. last year with claw hammers,than with guns,but you don't have to register a claw hammer, also; none of the shootings (sandy hook, colorado theater so on were carried out by legal gun owners. i guess it would make the gun haters feel better if these people had used a hammer instead of an ar15.bottom line is, if someone wants somebody dead they're gonna do it any way they can,gun, knife, hammer,etc.etc.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Thu 19 Dec 2013, 8:52 am

More of a control thinging fonz than a moral thing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:53 am