Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deal was unveiled between Russia and Israel

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deal was unveiled between Russia and Israel  Empty A deal was unveiled between Russia and Israel

Post by Rocky Sun 22 Jul 2018, 4:17 am

A deal was unveiled between Russia and Israel

Sunday 22 July

A deal was unveiled between Russia and Israel  NB-242443-636678367012075990

US newspaper announced the conclusion of a "deal" between Russia and Israel on Syria . 

According to the Washington Post, Russian President Vladimir Putin and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, before the Russian and US presidents met in Helsinki on July 16, reached an agreement "recognizing" Israel's control of the Syrian army over the provinces of Daraa, Sweida and Quneitra in the south of Syria. In 1974 in return for Moscow to promise to persuade Iran not to approach its troops from the Syrian-Israeli border at a distance of less than 80 km, and is not to object when Israel bombed the places of the presence of "Iranian" weapons in Syrian territory.
    The agreement was supported by Putin and Trump in Finland. 

It is true that Putin and Trump spoke at a joint press conference in the Finnish capital on the need to return the situation in the Golan after defeating the terrorists into the course of the 1974 agreement, but this does not give a reason to talk about any deal. 
    It can not be ruled out that what the American newspaper published is an attempt to strike a wedge between Russia, Syria and Iran, according to the Russian newspaper "Reporter". 

It should be noted that Moscow proposed to Washington to conclude another agreement on Syria. "Russia is proposing the creation of a team of experts from Russia and the United States to provide funding for the reconstruction of infrastructure in Syria, 

" General Mikhail Mezintsev, a Defense Ministry official , told Sputnik.

The Russian defense ministry official said the US was considering the Russian proposal.

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/242443/%D9%83%D8%B4%D9%81-%D8%B5%D9%81%D9%82%D8%A9-%D8%A8%D9%8A%D9%86-%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7-%D9%88%D8%A5%D8%B3%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D9%84/ar

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 6:21 am