Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

ADNOC is considering strengthening strategic partnership with Japan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

ADNOC is considering strengthening strategic partnership with Japan Empty ADNOC is considering strengthening strategic partnership with Japan

Post by Rocky Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:08 am

ADNOC is considering strengthening strategic partnership with Japan

ADNOC is considering strengthening strategic partnership with Japan 9293

Dr. Sultan Ahmed Al Jaber, Minister of State and Chief Executive Officer of ADNOC and its Group of Companies, met in Tokyo with Japanese Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry, HE Hurshij Seko, and met with government officials, businessmen and ADNOC clients. Japanese energy.
    The meeting discussed partnership and investment opportunities offered by ADNOC's growth plans in the areas of exploration, development, production, refining and petrochemicals, as well as opportunities to supply long-term fuel and hydrocarbon supplies to Japan.
    Dr Sultan Al Jaber said: "Through the wise vision of the leadership to extend and strengthen bridges of communication with the international community, the UAE and Japan have long established ties with more than four decades, supported by a strong partnership in the energy sector. ADNOC is looking forward to strengthening and developing cooperation with oil and gas companies and Japanese financial institutions to ensure growth opportunities in various fields and aspects of business in the oil and gas sector.
    "In line with growth and expansion plans, particularly in Asian markets with a strong demand for energy such as Japan, ADNOC is providing new opportunities for partnership and investment in various fields and aspects of its integrated business in the oil and gas sector.
    As a reliable and leading global energy supplier, ADNOC is also looking at opportunities to enhance its presence and market share in the Japanese market, and to strengthen cooperation with existing and new customers. The UAE is the second largest crude oil exporter to Japan. In 2017, Japan imported AED 57.3 billion ($ 15.6 billion) worth of oil from the UAE, according to Japan's Foreign Trade Organization (JETRO).

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 5:43 am