Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Human rights: Basra is witnessing humanitarian disasters due to water pollution

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Human rights: Basra is witnessing humanitarian disasters due to water pollution Empty Human rights: Basra is witnessing humanitarian disasters due to water pollution

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Aug 2018, 2:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Human rights: Basra is witnessing humanitarian disasters due to water pollution

The Office of the High Commission for Human Rights in Basra, called on the Council of Ministers to assume responsibility for the disasters suffered by the province.
    The office said in a statement that "Basra is living a humanitarian disaster in the shortage and pollution of water and reiterates its demand to hold the Council of Ministers responsibilities before God and history and the world and demanded an emergency meeting of the Council of Ministers with the provincial council to eliminate this disaster."
    The office demanded the Basra Health Department to shoulder its responsibilities and disclose the causes of the issue of poisoning and its preparation and the need for free treatment and the distribution of sterile pills and free of charge.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:54 am