Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Human rights warns of a humanitarian disaster in Basra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Human rights warns of a humanitarian disaster in Basra Empty Human rights warns of a humanitarian disaster in Basra

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Aug 2018, 1:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Human rights warns of a humanitarian disaster in Basra

The Human Rights Commission in Iraq warned of a humanitarian disaster in the province of Basra because of water pollution.
    "The health, service and environmental projects in Basra suffer from the most basic elements of life and the lack of facilities for water desalination and treatment of environmental pollution, in addition to the large number of oil wells and the saline tongue on the agricultural areas overlooking the rivers and irrigation channels, The use of landfills, which makes the province of Basra a disaster city . "
    He pointed out that "the Commission has received many communications from citizens of the poor health services and services and environment provided to them in the province, which is a gross violation of human rights," noting that "the Commission will not stand idly by and will refer this file to the Human Rights Court ."
    He called on the member of the Commission "all the provinces and organizations and all the good conduct of humanitarian relief convoys carrying drinking water to Basra as a disaster and suffer a great shortage of water as a result of pollution and high temperatures and salt"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:30 pm