Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

These are the names of the "eight" candidates to "assume" the presidency of the House of Representat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

These are the names of the "eight" candidates to "assume" the presidency of the House of Representat Empty These are the names of the "eight" candidates to "assume" the presidency of the House of Representat

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Sep 2018, 1:12 am

These are the names of the "eight" candidates to "assume" the presidency of the House of Representatives
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Saturday, September 08, 2018 at 15: 09 pm (3090 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]These are the names of the "eight" candidates to "assume" the presidency of the House of Representatives
    Follow-up / Sky Press

The Secretary-General of the Party "Biyarek al-Khair", headed by the former Iraqi Defense Minister, Baghdad, MP Mohammed Khalidi, in a statement, today, the names of candidates for the presidency of the Iraqi Council of Representatives, the number of eight, one of them is selected in mid-month, after a round of voting and competition Inside the dome of the board.

Mohammad al-Khalabi, Ahmad al-Jubouri, Abu Mazen, Muhammad Tamim and Rashid al-Azzawi.

Khalidi said that the vote on the choice of the speaker of the eight candidates in the first two rounds requires that the candidate get 165 votes, in which he moves to the second round in which candidates win the highest votes, and then vote on one of them.

Khalidi said that the vote and the election of the President of the Council will be held on 15 September.

As for the resolution of the post of prime minister, the Secretary General of the Party "Bayarq al-Khair", headed by former Iraqi Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi, in the Iraqi capital Baghdad, in his speech to us, that the choice of prime minister after the formation of parliament, Federal Court, explaining that "because the head of the elderly can not address the court except the elected speaker of parliament."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 9:30 am