Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign ministers of Iraq and Algeria end the crisis of "cheers"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Foreign ministers of Iraq and Algeria end the crisis of "cheers" Empty Foreign ministers of Iraq and Algeria end the crisis of "cheers"

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Sep 2018, 3:20 am

Foreign ministers of Iraq and Algeria end the crisis of "cheers"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

- Algerian Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel stressed on Wednesday that the Algerian-Iraqi relations can not be compromised, while he welcomed the invitation of Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari to visit Baghdad. 

Algeria's foreign minister, Abdelkader Messahel, and Ibrahim al-Jaafari met on the sidelines of the 150th Ordinary Session of the Council of the League of Arab States , the Algerian foreign ministry said in a statement .

During the meeting in Cairo, the two ministers praised "the depth of the historical relations between the two brotherly countries" and discussed ways to strengthen and develop bilateral relations, stressing that the Algerian-Iraqi relations can not be harmed. 

The statement pointed out that the Iraqi minister Jaafari called his counterpart Massahel to visit Baghdad, welcomed the Algerian minister to call "to strengthen the outstanding relations between the two countries, and thus closed the way for anyone who tries to disturb these relations." 

The Algerian Foreign Ministry statement did not mention the news of the recall of Baghdad to the Algerian ambassador, as previously reported by the media, while the magazine "John Afrique" French, earlier, the news is not true.

The statement by the Algerian foreign ministry was the first response to developments triggered by the withdrawal of the Iraqi Air Force from a football match with the Algerian federation last Sunday after Algerian fans chanted slogans praising the former regime's leader Saddam Hussein.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:37 pm