Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian official: The group that carried out the attack Ahvaz came from Iraqi Kurdistan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian official: The group that carried out the attack Ahvaz came from Iraqi Kurdistan Empty Iranian official: The group that carried out the attack Ahvaz came from Iraqi Kurdistan

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Sep 2018, 7:11 am

Iranian official: The group that carried out the attack Ahvaz came from Iraqi Kurdistan

Sun, 23 Sep 2018 at 7:25

[rtl]Iranian official: The group that carried out the attack Ahvaz came from Iraqi Kurdistan 835717029e7c1-1a28-44cf-9426-db15ac880795
    Reuters 
    said an Iranian official on Saturday that the group that carried out the attack of Ahwaz today came from Iraqi Kurdistan.

"The terrorist group carried out by the Ahwaz attack on Saturday came from Iraqi Kurdistan and received support from Saudi Arabia and the Israeli Mossad," said the deputy chairman of the national security committee of the Iranian Shura Council, Abu al-Fadl Bighi.
    He added that "the terrorist group provided from the groups that targeted the Iranian forces a while ago in Iraqi Kurdistan."
    An attack on a military parade in the city of Ahvaz killed 86 people, including members of the Revolutionary Guards, on Saturday morning. 
    Source: Alsumaria News

http://www.nasiriyah.org/ara/post/83571
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:55 pm