Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade: Commencement of the Ministerial Session (34) of the senior officials level

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade: Commencement of the Ministerial Session (34) of the senior officials level Empty Trade: Commencement of the Ministerial Session (34) of the senior officials level

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Nov 2018, 3:22 am

[size=30]Trade: Commencement of the Ministerial Session (34) of the senior officials level[/size]
    Forum Jump User Control Panel Private Messages Subscriptions Who's Online Search Forums Forums Home Number of readings: 1
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The 34th   Ministerial Session of the OIC Standing Committee for Economic and Commercial Cooperation (COMESC) was held in Istanbul on Tuesday and the top 57 officials of the Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC). This came in a statement published by its press office quoting the Director General of the Department of Foreign Economic Relations Adel Masoudi, who led the Iraqi delegation to the level of senior officials. The statement,received by the "Covenant News" copy of it, that these meetings come in preparation for the meeting of the ministerial session 34  Which will be held at the ministerial level for the period 28-29 in November 2018 where the Iraqi side is headed by the Minister of Commerce Dr. Mohammad Hashim al-Ani for these meetings. Pointing out that the meetings of senior officials will continue for two days to discuss a number of topics on the agenda of those meetings, including decisions and recommendations made by the task forces of the COMCEC during its meetings for the year 2018 on trade, transport, communications, finance, agriculture, tourism and fight poverty for the purpose of finalization to prepare recommendations and raise them to the meeting Ministerial level of Ministers of the Member States of the Organization for the purpose of ratification to be in force.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 3:33 am