Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump candidate to take over the "Central Command": Assad's victory in Syria is inevitable

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump candidate to take over the "Central Command": Assad's victory in Syria is inevitable Empty Trump candidate to take over the "Central Command": Assad's victory in Syria is inevitable

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Dec 2018, 2:38 am

Trump candidate to take over the "Central Command": Assad's victory in Syria is inevitable

09:25 - 05/12/20180

Trump candidate to take over the "Central Command": Assad's victory in Syria is inevitable %D8%A8%D8%B4%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AF-696x435
    the lion

Information / Baghdad ..
    US Secretary of State Kenneth Mackenzie announced that the United States does not place the lion's victory in the war in Syria in doubt.
    In a hearing organized by the US Senate Armed Services Committee, on the occasion of his nomination by President Donald Trump to take command of CENTCOM, McKinsey said that Syrian President Bashar al-Assad is in power as his forces prepare to clear Idlib , "The last stronghold of the opposition."
    McKinsey pointed out that the success of the "Syrian regime" in the war "seems practically unavoidable," given the superiority of its semi-absolute forces over the opposition forces, most of which are under Ankara's temporary protection in northwestern Syria.
    "The Assad government is incapable of rebuilding the country," McCinsey said, adding that it lacks a "desire for reconciliation" with the opposition forces, making the resurgence of "extremism" a threat to Syria.
    The US general also pointed to the possibility of failure of any serious plan aimed at "bringing peace and prosperity to the Syrian people" because of the incompatibility of the interests of Moscow and Tehran and Damascus, as he claimed.
    McKinsey also said Moscow's ultimate goal in Syria was "a stable Syria that would allow Russia to reap economic benefits from the reconstruction process, secure access to energy resources, and maintain free and stable access to a Mediterranean seaport."

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:59 pm