Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Money the pension fund rises to 65 billion dinars and "protection" based smart card 100%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Money the pension fund rises to 65 billion dinars and "protection" based smart card 100%  Empty Money the pension fund rises to 65 billion dinars and "protection" based smart card 100%

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Feb 2014, 1:41 pm

Money the pension fund rises to 65 billion dinars and "protection" based smart card 100%

February 9, 2014 BAGHDAD - Awan

Referred the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs to issue 680 owners of companies and factories to the competent courts because of their unwillingness to pay pensions arrests of their workers, and confirmed that the adoption of smart card by beneficiaries network 100% protection in Baghdad and the provinces.

He said Labour Minister Nassar al-Rubaie, in a press statement seen by "time", that "the Department of pension and social security was before the year 2011, not to exceed capital of 56 billion dinars were Asthsalha of private sector projects and mixed, however, that he and after diagnosis places the deficit has been activating the role of the committees of inspection which contributed to an increase of capital during 2011 to reach 64 billion, and 150 billion last year. "

He Rubaie expressed hope that "the amounts are up pension fund to 300 billion dinars," revealing "to refer 680 of the owners of companies and laboratories abstainers to pay the arrests pensions to justice, revealing the introduction of the idea of (the crash) is that the Department shall grant the worker a salary after leaving work in the company or to the lab while creating jobs again. "

The Minister of Labour to "complete its contract by the Ministry with the World Bank worth eight million dollars to connect the ministry with the provincial network advanced electronic," explaining that "the project aims to prevent a repeat of the data and the names and disclosed within the project network protection emergency, as well as the adoption of smart card by 100 %, which contributed to prevent cases of abuse and fraud. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 01 Jun 2024, 11:30 pm