Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sawson calls on the government to clarify its position on the relationship with Washington

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sawson calls on the government to clarify its position on the relationship with Washington Empty Sawson calls on the government to clarify its position on the relationship with Washington

Post by Rocky Fri 28 Dec 2018, 1:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Sawson calls on the government to clarify its position on the relationship with Washington[/size]

[rtl]83 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]The alliance called on the Iraqi government to clarify the nature of the relationship between Iraq and America.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The sudden visit by US President Donald Trump to Iraq did not exhaust the official visits by world leaders and officials, which are governed by well-known contexts and protocols," coalition spokesman Qahtan al-Jubouri said in a statement obtained by Trend Press.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added that "the official bodies should clarify the nature of the relationship between Iraq as a sovereign state with the United States and whether there is an agreement or item within the treaty between the two countries allows the US president to visit Iraqi land without official and declared approvals."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He pointed out that "the presence of US forces in Iraq and as the government says is with its consent and that its survival depends on the approval of Iraq and therefore the visit of any US official requires the adoption of fundamental approvals, including the public visit in advance and the implementation of all the relevant protocol contexts."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He explained that "what happened requires a formal and popular position so that it is not repeated and to preserve the sovereignty of our country for which we sacrificed blood."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:00 am