Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Scholarship for journalists and students at the budget discussion table

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Scholarship for journalists and students at the budget discussion table Empty Scholarship for journalists and students at the budget discussion table

Post by Rocky Tue 15 Jan 2019, 2:22 am

Scholarship for journalists and students at the budget discussion table

09:46 - 15/01/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    A member of the Finance Committee, Thamir Thiban, on Tuesday, submitted a request to the Commission to include the student grant within the budget of 2019, noting that work is also underway to discuss the redistribution of the grant journalists.
    "He submitted a request to the Parliamentary Finance Committee during its meeting to include the student grant in the 2019 budget, especially after the financial crisis which is the main reason for its suspension," Zeban said in a statement.
    He added that "the Finance Committee continues to hold its meetings where has not yet discussed the grant of journalists in addition to it has not yet discussed housing loans in the budget of 2019, and will be discussed during the next sessions in order to take a decision.
    He explained that "there are ongoing meetings with the political blocs and sources of decision in order to end the budget file with all the executive and legislative, for the purpose of presenting the vote fully without any objections." End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 7:39 am