Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade announces 3956 licenses for export and import during December

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade announces 3956 licenses for export and import during December Empty Trade announces 3956 licenses for export and import during December

Post by Rocky Fri 25 Jan 2019, 2:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trade announces 3956 licenses for export and import during December

Nour News / Economic
    The Ministry of Commerce announced that the General Company for Exhibitions and Commercial Services of Iraq (79) export licenses and (3877) import licenses for Iraqi merchants and suppliers during last December.
    The company's general manager Hashim Mohammad Hatem said that the company also issued three export identities and the renewal of (45) the identity of the import and certification of (23) certificate of origin, adding that the granting of export licenses was for foodstuffs and chemical and miscellaneous, which amounted to 129,219,445,170 (one hundred and nine) And twenty-two billion two hundred and nineteen million and its members and forty-five thousand and seventy-seven dinars.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 5:50 pm