Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Information and communications economyMobile operators are giving away months to improve their servi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Information and communications economyMobile operators are giving away months to improve their servi Empty Information and communications economyMobile operators are giving away months to improve their servi

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Mar 2019, 5:28 am

[size=32]
    Information and communications economyMobile operators are giving away months to improve their services[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The Information and Communication Commission (CITC) has given mobile phone operators a month to improve their services. This came during a meeting held at the headquarters of the Authority with the directors of Zain Iraq, Asiacell and Cork Telecom.
    The meeting, chaired by the Chairman of the Board of Trustees and the presence of the President of the executive body and members of the Board of Trustees to discuss the causes of deterioration and poor telecommunications service in the country, which was confirmed by specialized technical teams to examine the quality of service in all parts of Iraq.
    The Commission has set a one-month deadline for companies to address imbalances and improve service in all regions, saying they will use legal procedures against companies in the event of continued poor communication service.
    For their part, companies promised to find successful and quick solutions to address the weakness of the network.
    The media and communications authority has imposed heavy fines on the three companies (Asia-Sale, Cork and Zain) for the deterioration of services in recent months.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 3:51 pm