Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Abadi's coalition complains about its "taboo" in the government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Abadi's coalition complains about its "taboo" in the government Empty Al-Abadi's coalition complains about its "taboo" in the government

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Mar 2019, 2:20 am

Al-Abadi's coalition complains about its "taboo" in the government

08:53 - 16/03/2019[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The coalition of victory led by Haider al-Abadi, Saturday, the alliance and the conquest of all the "acquisition" of all government positions in the cabin of Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, pointing out that he discussed during the last central meeting of his electoral entitlement.
    "The coalition of victory achieved third place at the level of Iraq in the parliamentary elections by 44 deputies, but he did not get any government position because of the dominance of the coalition and other constituencies and the conquest and their acquisition of all positions," MP Nada Shaker Jawdat said in a statement.
    "The last central meeting of the leaders of the victory coalition discussed the eligibility of the electoral coalition, as well as the political, security and economic situation in the country."
    It should be noted that the victory coalition, which saw several splits after the parliamentary elections did not get any government office, while it is reported that his boss Haider Abadi may get an important position may be Vice President of the Republic. Ending / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:09 pm