Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Houthi leader of the "information": Statement Sadr sincere expression of the support of the oppresse

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Houthi leader of the "information": Statement Sadr sincere expression of the support of the oppresse Empty Houthi leader of the "information": Statement Sadr sincere expression of the support of the oppresse

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Apr 2019, 2:33 am

Houthi leader of the "information": Statement Sadr sincere expression of the support of the oppressed

10:31 - 28/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Private ..
    A member of the Political Bureau of the Movement of Ansar Allah praised the "Al-Houthis" in Yemen, the Assad belt, on Sunday, the latest statement of the leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr, considering it a "sincere expression" of the support of the oppressed.
    "The statement by Mr. Muqtada al-Sadr will not satisfy those of the worn-out regimes in Bahrain, Saudi Arabia or the United Arab Emirates, which lost their Arabism, sold their people, values ​​their religion and humanitarian principles to Netanyahu and Kouchner," al-Assad said in a statement. Oppressed and vulnerable in Yemen and other Arab and Islamic countries. "
    Assad added that "the resentment of the Bahraini regime involved in the killing of its defenseless people from the statement of Mr. Moqtada al-Sadr is a reflection of the state of American and Zionist discontent towards what was issued by Mr. Sadr," stressing that "these positions do not harm and confirm the fact that unjust regimes are doomed to disappear."
    On Saturday, Bahrain's Foreign Minister Khalid bin Ahmed al-Khalifa attacked Muqtada al-Sadr over his recent statement calling for the rulers of Bahrain and Yemen to step down, while slanderous remarks were made against al-Sadr on his Twitter page. Ending / 25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:37 pm