Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

British newspaper: 45 thousand children were born in areas controlled by Zahed have become a "tickin

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

British newspaper: 45 thousand children were born in areas controlled by Zahed have become a "tickin Empty British newspaper: 45 thousand children were born in areas controlled by Zahed have become a "tickin

Post by Rocky Wed 08 May 2019, 2:55 am

British newspaper: 45 thousand children were born in areas controlled by Zahed have become a "ticking bomb" in Iraq
    Wed, 08 May 2019 07:16:00
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Times newspaper reported that 45,000 children were born in areas controlled by the Islamic state organization have become a "time bomb" in Iraq.
    These children were denied citizenship because they were born in areas under the control of the Islamic state organization, which could prompt them to be future suicide bombers, according to the European Union's counterterrorism official.
    These children have birth certificates issued by the organization of the Islamic state before the fall of the "succession", but these documents have become worthless in the Iraqi authorities, which means that children may be deprived of education and health care, as well as work and marriage contracts when they grow up.
    The number of children without citizenship in Iraq is estimated at 45,000. It is also reported that this number may double in the near future because more than 30,000 Iraqis have returned from refugee camps in Syria.
    Human rights organizations have reportedly registered a number of children who have been denied citizenship in Syria as well.
    The newspaper says 100,000 people have been blacklisted by the Iraqi government because they suspect they have ties to the Islamic state organization and will therefore find it difficult to obtain identity documents for their children.
    French sociologist Farhad Khosrokhbar says the Iraqi government deliberately deprives children of their identity because "they do not want to give identity documents to those who are Sunni and do not have documents."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:24 pm