Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Maliki’s Bloc: Kurds are free to split from Iraq.

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki’s Bloc: Kurds are free to split from Iraq. Empty Maliki’s Bloc: Kurds are free to split from Iraq.

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Mar 2014, 6:59 am

Maliki’s Bloc: Kurds are free to split from Iraq.

BasNews, Erbil

In response to a statement released by the Kurdistan Regional Presidency (KRP) regarding the murdered journalist, Baghdad official announced that Kurds could split from Iraq if they wish to do so.

Maliki’s PM, Hanan Fatlawi pointed out that the statement shows no respect as well as the inexperience of the person who wrote it.

“In the statement, KRP called Baghdad rulers. If we lowered ourselves to that level then we have to call them mountain rulers,” said Fatlawi.

He also noted: “the threats of the Kurdistan Region to split off from Iraq is Kurdistan’s problem and once they decide to do so we will respect them and no one will hinder this.”

This argument followed the KRP’s statement regarding the killing of the journalist Mohamed Bidawi which read: “the people of Kurdistan have decided to live in a peaceful and fraternal way within Iraq. If Baghdad rulers don’t want this fraternity, and repeatedly create problems using various excuses, then let us sit down and end this problematic relationship.”

basnews.com/en/News/Details/Maliki-s-Bloc--Kurds-are-free-to-split-from-Iraq/16007
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Maliki’s Bloc: Kurds are free to split from Iraq. Empty Re: Maliki’s Bloc: Kurds are free to split from Iraq.

Post by wciappetta Thu 27 Mar 2014, 7:07 am

Blustering and nothing more....

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord. -Psalms 27:13-14

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 11:53 am