Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

National Congress accuses America of destabilizing security in liberated provinces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

National Congress accuses America of destabilizing security in liberated provinces Empty National Congress accuses America of destabilizing security in liberated provinces

Post by Rocky Tue 28 May 2019, 5:52 am

National Congress accuses America of destabilizing security in liberated provinces

11:13 - 28/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Iraqi National Congress Party on Tuesday accused the United States of destabilizing the security of the liberated provinces while revealing the reason. 
    "It is clear that there is an American push to repeat the work of the Awakening in the liberated areas in order to create a balance of power with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and allied Sunni tribes, and to ensure the security of their bases and lines, " said the leader of the party Mohammed al-Moussawi. Supply them scattered in those areas. " 
    "The recent security breaches, and the repeated targeting of unarmed civilians in a number of areas in those provinces, will represent the coming days the most important pretext to accept the arming or funding of the US forces in those areas, paid by some political blocs in harmony with the US project in[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] "He said.
    He added that "we do not rule out that the US administration has a role in destabilizing security in liberated areas in line with its project in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the region, and this requires the awareness and concern in dealing with this file by the Iraqi government." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 1:57 pm