Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Warnings of some MPs' agreement with corrupt poultry dealers to hit the national product

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Warnings of some MPs' agreement with corrupt poultry dealers to hit the national product Empty Warnings of some MPs' agreement with corrupt poultry dealers to hit the national product

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Jun 2019, 1:21 am

Warnings of some MPs' agreement with corrupt poultry dealers to hit the national product

20:28 - 02/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    The Iraqi Association for the Care of Poultry Producers warned on Sunday that some members of the House of Representatives agreed with "corrupt traders" to strike the national product, calling on the Speaker of the House of Representatives and the Committee on Agriculture to address this issue.
    The Assembly said in a statement received by the information that "some members of the House of Representatives working in agreement with some corrupt traders to delay the decision of the House of Representatives on the protection of the product and hit the national product."
    The Assembly warned strongly "of these measures," and called on the Speaker of the House of Representatives and the Chairman of the Agricultural Committee to "address this issue."
    The company added that "the number of workers in this sector exceeds 360 thousand employees and workers, except companies supporting companies of feed and transport companies and several other companies specialized in servicing this sector."
    On May 5, 2019, the parliament voted to protect the national product and ban the importation of poultry, eggs and fish.
    The poultry sector issued a statement on the parliament's decision to protect the national product and ban the importation of poultry, eggs and fish. End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 3:33 am