Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hamoudi: Cooperation of ministries with national companies step to strengthen the national product

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hamoudi: Cooperation of ministries with national companies step to strengthen the national product Empty Hamoudi: Cooperation of ministries with national companies step to strengthen the national product

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Jul 2017, 1:35 am

Hamoudi: Cooperation of ministries with national companies step to strengthen the national product

economy Since 2017-07-03 at 16:42 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad - Mawazine News
    The First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives Hammam Hamoudi said on Monday that the signing of contracts between national companies and various ministries is an important step to move the wheel of national industry, labor force and strengthen the national product.
    "Hamoudi valued the response of the Ministry of Health to contracting with the industry and minerals - the textile company through the processing of the General Company for marketing of medicines and medical supplies of the Ministry of Health and the environment by the production of medical supplies and dispensaries", said a statement by the office of a member of the Presidency of the House of Representatives received a copy of " "At the same time," Hydraulic Industries Company, along with the Ministry of Oil, signed a contract with the Oil Pipeline Company to supply them with various measurements within a distinct technical specification. "
    "The signing of these contracts between the various ministries is an important step in moving the wheel of national industry and labor and strengthening the national product in general," he said, expressing optimism about the continued response of ministries to his initiative to support the Iraqi industry, especially after touching the response of executives in the recent period. Ending 29/34

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 3:33 pm