Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Vice: Sunni splits pushed Halbusi to win the Kurds by applying Article 140

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Vice: Sunni splits pushed Halbusi to win the Kurds by applying Article 140 Empty Vice: Sunni splits pushed Halbusi to win the Kurds by applying Article 140

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Jun 2019, 1:24 am

Vice: Sunni splits pushed Halbusi to win the Kurds by applying Article 140

18:03 - 02/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special ...
    MP Mohammed al-Baldawi said on Sunday that parliament speaker Mohamed Halboussi should apply Article 140 to try to win the Kurdish forces after the recent schisms within the Sunni component, while accusing political parties of being behind the recent bombings in Kirkuk.
    "The political differences between the national axis and the solution and the Speaker of Parliament Mohammed Halbusi pushed the latter to win the power of Kurdish forces by demanding the application of Article 140 of the disputed areas," he said, noting that "the Sunni component reached a peak in Differences and political schisms within the House of Representatives. "
    He added that "all the bombings that have been the province of Kirkuk during the previous period are behind the political parties are trying to provoke chaos within the province to achieve the return of the Peshmerga," noting that "the return of the Peshmerga at the present time and the application of Article 140 will not be in the interest of any entity or component, Political instability ".
    The former MP Wael Abdul Latif told the "Information", last week, the movement led by the blocks, "Sunni" to change the Speaker of Parliament Mohammed Halbusi not to wish to obtain the chairmanship of parliament.
    The alliance "Axis" earlier the abolition of the membership of Parliament Speaker Mohamed Halbusi and a number of members of his bloc, attributing to his attempts to disperse the Alliance and non-compliance with the frameworks and objectives that constitute the alliance for it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:27 pm