Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The interior restores the dismissed and the broken their contracts to service

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The interior restores the dismissed and the broken their contracts to service Empty The interior restores the dismissed and the broken their contracts to service

Post by Rocky Fri 07 Jun 2019, 1:25 am

The interior restores the dismissed and the broken their contracts to service

13:29 - 06/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Deputy Interior Minister Kazem al-Sayadi announced Thursday that the Interior Ministry has announced the return of the dismissed and dissidents to their service.
    "The Federal Security Agency in the Ministry of the Interior is circulating an immediate message to the Federal Police, the Border Guard, the Directorate of Civil Defense and the Energy Police, the contents of which are the return of those who were dismissed and expelled from the Ministry of the Interior to service," Sayadi said in a statement received by the Federal Security Agency. In 2008 and died from the subsequent years, in implementation of the Federal Budget Law. "
    "The brothers in the Ministry of Defense are following up with you and your books will be issued soon."Finished 25 s

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 3:20 am