Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A member of the parliamentary integrity accuses Abdul Mahdi of dedicating "quotas and failures" with

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A member of the parliamentary integrity accuses Abdul Mahdi of dedicating "quotas and failures" with Empty A member of the parliamentary integrity accuses Abdul Mahdi of dedicating "quotas and failures" with

Post by Rocky Thu 04 Jul 2019, 6:33 am

A member of the parliamentary integrity accuses Abdul Mahdi of dedicating "quotas and failures" within the oil

13:46 - 04/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    MP Ahmed al-Jubouri, on Thursday, accused Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] dedicating "quotas and failures" within the Ministry of Oil, indicating that Abdul Mahdi has installed all agents and general managers within the Ministry of Oil regardless of their competence and integrity.
    "There are many files on some directors and there is questioning of Oil Minister Thamir al-Ghadhban and commissions of inquiry against the Ministry of Oil," Jubouri said in a statement.
    He added that "Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] still considers himself until this moment as oil minister and therefore seeks to devote failure and quotas within the Ministry of Oil."
    Jubouri pointed out that "the installation of agents and directors-general of the Ministry of Oil by the Prime Minister regardless of their competence and integrity is a dedication and monopoly by the person of Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ." Ending / 25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:31 am