Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary security reveals a new investigation against the peasant within the Committee and this

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary security reveals a new investigation against the peasant within the Committee and this Empty Parliamentary security reveals a new investigation against the peasant within the Committee and this

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Aug 2019, 1:42 am

Parliamentary security reveals a new investigation against the peasant within the Committee and this date

19:32 - 21/08/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special…
    The parliamentary Committee on Security and Defense, on Wednesday, the existence of a new investigation will be conducted with the former commander of operations of Anbar Lieutenant General Rukon Mahmoud al-Falahi, while showing that the investigation will be the beginning of the third legislative term.
    Mehdi Taqi, a member of the committee, said in a statement to Al-Maaloumeh that the parliamentary security and defense committee sent a letter to the Ministry of Defense to host Al-Falahi and conduct an investigation with him regarding the audio leak which he condemns by intelligence with the US intelligence. And look at the results of the previous investigation. ”
    He added that "the parliamentary security and defense committee will host the farmer the beginning of the third legislative chapter for investigation," noting that "the higher committees charged with investigating the farmer has not sent any results to the Security Committee so far."
    The source in Anbar province told "information", earlier, the designation of Major General Nasser al-Ghannam commander of operations in Anbar instead of Lieutenant General Mahmoud al-Falahi, involved in intelligence with US intelligence.
    Earlier, the Parliamentary Integrity Commission called for a re-investigation of former Anbar operations chief Lieutenant General Mahmoud al-Falahi and his referral to the judiciary after Maj. Gen. Nasser al-Ghannam was assigned to command operations.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 1:14 pm