Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

China calls on Washington to create favorable conditions for trade talks in September

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

China calls on Washington to create favorable conditions for trade talks in September Empty China calls on Washington to create favorable conditions for trade talks in September

Post by Rocky Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:14 am

China calls on Washington to create favorable conditions for trade talks in September
    China calls on Washington to create favorable conditions for trade talks in September 640

Direct : China announced that it will discuss with the United States the next round of trade talks scheduled for September, noting that any progress can depend on Washington's ability to provide favorable conditions.
    A spokesman for the Chinese Ministry of Commerce said on Thursday that China hopes the United States will abolish the planned additional tariffs in order to avoid escalating the trade war.
    "The most important thing at the moment is to create favorable conditions for the continuation of the negotiations," he said.
    The Chinese official stressed that Beijing has enough retaliatory measures that can be resorted to in the event that Washington finally moved to apply the planned tariffs.
    Asked if there were telephone conversations this week between the Chinese and US sides, as the US president claimed, Geo refused to give details, but stressed at the same time that both sides had enhanced their effective communication.
    The United States and China have exchanged tariffs on exports , amid concerns over the escalating trade war.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:41 am