Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Harb: The largest bloc determined by the records of the first session of the House of Representative

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Harb: The largest bloc determined by the records of the first session of the House of Representative Empty Harb: The largest bloc determined by the records of the first session of the House of Representative

Post by Rocky Sun 22 Dec 2019, 6:43 am

Harb: The largest bloc determined by the records of the first session of the House of Representatives

15:05 - 22/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    Today, Sunday, legal expert Tariq Harb identified the "largest bloc" after the Supreme Federal Court's statement in this regard.
    Harb said in a post on his social networking site Facebook seen by him / the information: “The most parliamentary bloc is determined first by the records of the House of Representatives on 9/3/2018 on the day of the first session, as the blocs occurred after that date and gave birth on October 24 2018 The Mahdi and the President of the Republic from a new bloc that was not present on 3/9.
    He added that "the court ruling depends on the date of the elections and the first session, and those who held 54 seats were the most, and their deputies took the constitutional oath stipulated by the Supreme Court ruling."
    The Federal Supreme Court issued a press release regarding the "largest bloc", noting that it is "either the bloc formed after the elections through one electoral list", or "the bloc formed after the elections from two or more lists from the electoral lists and entered the House of Representatives and became its seats after its entry The Council and its members took the oath in the first session, which was more numerous than the rest of the blocs. Ended 25h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:13 am