Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Labor issues a statement regarding the reactions of citizens covered by the social protection benefi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Labor issues a statement regarding the reactions of citizens covered by the social protection benefi Empty Labor issues a statement regarding the reactions of citizens covered by the social protection benefi

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Jan 2020, 2:27 am

[size=35][size=35]Labor issues a statement regarding the reactions of citizens covered by the social protection benefit[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Localities

2020-01-06 | 03:51
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

[size=18]On Monday, the Ministry of Labor issued a statement on the reactions of citizens covered by the social protection benefit, while calling on citizens not to be drawn behind fake news and waiting until the completion of the relevant fundamental procedures to meet their requests.

The ministry said in a statement that Alsumaria News received a copy of it that it "followed the reactions of the citizens covered by the social protection benefit who are calling for an increase in the amount of the benefit according to the Social Protection Law No. 11 of 2014, believing - and according to the ministry's follow-up of their publications via social media - that the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mohamed Al-Halbousi He is the one who prevents the implementation of the new subsidy scale and that the ministry is satisfied with publishing the issue only. "

She added that "the information circulated in this regard is completely incorrect and the news that talks about the lack of approval of the Speaker of the House of Representatives to apply the false increase," noting that "I have previously addressed the competent authorities to implement the new subsidy scale that includes an increase in the coverage amount by 105 thousand dinars per capita Up to 420 thousand dinars for families consisting of four individuals or more and discussion of the issue is ongoing and the matter of increase will be settled when the budget reaches the House of Representatives. "

The ministry called on "the citizens not to be drawn behind the fake news and wait until the completion of the relevant fundamental procedures to meet their demands."

[/size]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 7:49 pm