Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Newspaper: All Mosul and Tikrit scheme in response to the Saudi al-Maliki win

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Newspaper: All Mosul and Tikrit scheme in response to the Saudi al-Maliki win  Empty Newspaper: All Mosul and Tikrit scheme in response to the Saudi al-Maliki win

Post by wciappetta Thu 12 Jun 2014, 5:12 am

I can believe the Saudi connection to this situation

Newspaper: All Mosul and Tikrit scheme in response to the Saudi al-Maliki win

Thu Jun 12 2014 11:24 | (Voice of Iraq) -   Add a comment - Sumerian News / Baghdad
     Accused the Arab newspaper, on Thursday, Saudi Arabia of being behind the recent security incidents witnessed by the provinces of Nineveh and Salahuddin, noting that what has happened in Mosul and Tikrit in Iraq has been planned the day after the completion of the electoral process, and the victory of Nuri al-Maliki and the coalition led.

The newspaper "Al-Manar Jerusalem" in a report seen by "Alsumaria News", "what has happened in the city of Mosul and the cities of Salah al-Din, Tikrit in Iraq has been planned the day after the completion of the electoral process, and the victory of Nuri al-Maliki and the coalition led by, but the financial funding and armaments was ongoing before the election and in the increasing clear, has done and participated in several countries in the region and beyond. "

They pointed out that "recent developments in Iraq caused reactions concerned in many capitals in the region and in the international arena, all of which warns of the threat of terrorism posed by criminal gangs takfiri."

The newspaper added that "the success of the Maliki form slap painful to the Saudi regime in support of the guerrilla terrorist attacks in the Iraqi arena, and that this system saw the victory of Maliki's failure to Saudi plans against the unity of the people and territory of Iraq, and thus began the Saudi regime is preparing for aggression terrorist who exposed his Iraqi cities."

The paper said that "the system Al Saud is betting on the Iraqi figures live outside Iraq to take over power through acts of terror, and tasked with delivering hundreds of millions of dollars to a gang Daash which benefited from storing weapons in Saudi territory, and then transferred into Iraqi territory," indicating that "Saudi Arabia is the supporter and financier President to ring Daash in Iraq, and supported by France, Israel and the U.S. administration wings in addition to the Gulf states."  

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Newspaper: All Mosul and Tikrit scheme in response to the Saudi al-Maliki win  Empty Re: Newspaper: All Mosul and Tikrit scheme in response to the Saudi al-Maliki win

Post by weslin3 Thu 12 Jun 2014, 8:23 am

The paper said that "the system Al Saud is betting on the Iraqi figures live outside Iraq to take over power through acts of terror, and tasked with delivering hundreds of millions of dollars to a gang Daash which benefited from storing weapons in Saudi territory, and then transferred into Iraqi territory," indicating that "Saudi Arabia is the supporter and financier President to ring Daash in Iraq, and supported by France, Israel and the U.S. administration wings in addition to the Gulf states."  

That paragraph is very interesting to me. Thanks Ward for this article.

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:29 pm