Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fatlawi: More than 38 billion dinars, under the Ministry of Finance for farmers in Najaf

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fatlawi: More than 38 billion dinars, under the Ministry of Finance for farmers in Najaf Empty Al-Fatlawi: More than 38 billion dinars, under the Ministry of Finance for farmers in Najaf

Post by Rocky Fri 13 Mar 2020, 1:19 am

Al-Fatlawi: More than 38 billion dinars, under the Ministry of Finance for farmers in Najaf

09:00 - 13/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ..
    On Friday, the deputy from the Najaf governorate, Fadel Al-Fatlawi, stated that the Ministry of Finance has paid more than 38 billion dinars in dues to farmers for the paddock, stressing the need to pay these amounts for the development and maintenance of agricultural lands.
    "The farmers' dues amounted to 38 billion dinars, as this segment did not receive its dues in spite of the work and effort that it put in agriculture and increasing production," Al-Fatlawi said in a statement to the "Information".
    He added that "the farmers' dues for the paddy crop bear the responsibility of the Ministry of Finance, as it must deliver these amounts to their owners in Najaf."
    And that "agricultural lands need fertilizers and other works in terms of tillage and watering, and therefore they need sums in order for the farmer to develop his land in order to increase production." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 7:22 am